GAME DESIGNING COURSE : OVERVIEW
Game Design course explore your creative ideas and design, development functioning of those ideas into new game environments. Any game comes with an idea that's been forged into game play by a group of Game Developers. They acquire skill set in modelling, rigging, animation, texturing, and level design and scripting.
Techniques such as environment modelling, concept drawing, rigging, digital sculpting and game engine implementation are also developed to create high quality game art assets. In-depth exploration of designing of computer games including social, psychological, emotional, theoretical and technical issues. History of games, game design process, games analysis, level design, sound design, character design, graphical design, interface design, game balance and interactive storytelling.
Teams spend time producing their game concept in a process designed to emulate a real-world game production. These credited game design courses help you combine programming skill set and technical knowledge with innovative ideas to please the gamers.
By working together in teams to create interactive game prototypes, students are well acquainted with special skill set throughout game development process.
The academic programme has been designed to make students more than eligible for a broad range of Job roles in the computer gaming industry.
What is game design?
Game design is a subset of game development, and as such, game designers must be creative, innovative and technically skilled. Game designers plan, imagine and then actually build video games. Focusing on, level design, system design and narrative design, game designers create the stories, rules, levels, and environments that will define the gaming experience of tomorrow.
Although game designers are not explicitly programmers, visual artists, project managers and creative writers, they may very well serve in such capacities on game development teams.
Creativity, logically, technical, programming skill set and a love of video games are at the heart of game design in the Contrrolled Aniim, Hyderabad and most game designing programs offer a curriculum that balances these three features.
Aim of Game Designing Course:
Games are aimed at individuals who wish to creative, innovate or work in the digital game industry, one with a interest in understanding and making interesting games. Work experiences including visual arts and computer media.The programme has been designed to prepare students for a broad range of careers across the computer gaming industry including level designers, game designers, game software engineers, consultants, project managers and games analysts.
- Unreal Engine introduction for Game Designing
- Asset Creation For Game Designing
- Character Creation For Game Designing
- Animation and Rigging For Game Designing
- Vehicle Creation For Game Designing
- Level Designing For Game Design
- Introduction to Blueprints in Game Designing
- Basic Blueprint Implementation in Game Designing
- Intermediate Blueprint Implementation In Game Designing
- Cinematic Cut Scene Creation In Game Designing
- Advanced Blueprint Implementation In Game Designing
- Sandbox basics in Game Designing
- Basic Level Designing in Game Designing
- Environment Creation in Game Designing
- Basic Artificial Intelligence in Game Designing
- Asset Creation in Game Designing
- Characters and Animation in Game Designing
- Vehicle Creation in Game Designing
- Game Logic in Game Designing
- Track view and Cut scenes in Game Designing
- Game Physics in Game Designing
- Profiling and improving performance in Game Designing
- Exploring Unity 3D
- Working with Terrain Editor
- Environment Creation
- Unity Scripting
- In-Game Scripting
- Working with Game Objects, Components, Assets and Prefabs
- Importing Assets
- Key framing Animation
- Character Control
- Working with Cameras & Layers
- Creating Game GUI
- Setting AI
- Exporting The Game executable code
In Game Development World Machine is used for Creating advanced terrain maps and textures with World Machine. Creating maps for games and 3d render applications.
- Working with World Machine
- Application interface
- Working with Components
- Working with Natural nodes
- Working with layout, creating lake
- DEM based terrains
- Snow, island, volcanos, crates and more
- Advanced node workflow
- Combine with Vue to create realistic 3D terrains
- Snow mountains with snow packs
- Large scale river delta
- Natural terraces
- Lava lines and paths
- Desert mountains
- Dangerous path
- Natural dunes
- Snow mountains with advanced material map
- World Machine Pro, exporting tiles
- Mixing Terrain shapes with masks
- Advanced coloring maps
- Interactive lake, with full color maps
- Texture and shape blending
Detailed Course Content
- Game Design
- Game Development
- Narrative Design
- 3D Modelling
- Game Production
- Game Designer
- Narrative Designer
- Level Designer
- Game Programmer
- Game Artist
- Graphic Designer
- Creative Director
- PreVis Artist
- Technical Artist
- Lead Artist
- Concept Artist
- Animator Environment
- Artist 3D Modeller
- Quality Assurance Tester
- Sound Designer