- Unreal Engine introduction in Game Development
- Asset Creation in Game Development
- Character Creation in Game Development
- Animation and Rigging in Game Development
- Vehicle Creation in Game Development
- Level Designing in Game Development
- Introduction to Blueprints in Game Development
- Basic Blueprint Implementation in Game Development
- Intermediate Blueprint Implementation in Game Development
- Cinematic Cut Scene Creation in Game Development
- Advanced Blueprint Implementation in Game Development
UNREAL ENGINEUnreal Programming in Game Development
- Project Creation
- Creating the Base Pickup
- Creating a Battery in C++
- Empowering the Character
- Creating the Power-Up
- Applying a Dynamic Material Instance to Character
- Adding to the Character’s Tick Behavior with Blueprints
- Communicating from C++ to Blueprints
- Extending our Battery C++ Class with Blueprints
- Setting up the Battery’s Construction Script
- Overriding C++ Functions with Blueprints
- Coding What, Where, and When to Spawn
- Ticking the Spawn Volume
- Setting the Rules in the Game Mode
- Game Over & Class Interactions
- Coding a Canvas HUD
- Quick Changes to Variable
List of Unreal Engine 4 Games
ABZU : Game of the study of the deep sea for the PlayStation 4.
Abyss Odyssey - A mixture of platforming and fighting game where you have to kill the so-called Warlock.
ADR1FT : game in the first person, in which you will play for the astronaut in distress.
Borderlands : The Pre-Sequel - Continuation Series Borderlands
Crackdown (reboot) : The next game in the series Crackdown for Xbox One, which main feature is the open world, as well as the ability of super hero.
Daylight : Horror to UE4, the uniqueness of which lies in the fact that the card is randomly generated.
Dead Island 2 : Survayval horror. Next game series after the 1st part.
Fortnite : Survayval sandoboks from Epic Games. in which you need to build your castle and fight off attacking monsters.
Obduction : adventure game in the first person.
Stealth project : Multiplayer shooter in the style of stealth-action.
Tappy Chicken : Game parody Flappy Birds, created by one of the employees of Epic Games.
Unreal Tournament (2014) : terrific online shooter new generation based on the Unreal Engine 4.
Wake Up Call : stealth-action based on Unreal Engine 4.
Warmachine : Tactics - Tactical turn-based strategy, which began its history with kickstarter and successfully raised funds for the development of the game.